Two-hour cocktail event, speed networking, mentor speakers – meets once a quarter
The Tomorrow Club was set up in 2007 to help mentor young professionals joining the private wealth industry. It aims to help members start their business network with other, high-quality wealth professionals. Each group has a controlled mix of private bankers, family offices; trustees and intermediaries to facilitate targeted networking. The group also benefits from ‘break the ice’ speed networking for attendees who wish to participate. Members are individuals in their first or second jobs who are aiming to:
- kick-start their personal and business network
- gain their own pool of business referrals
- meet senior wealth management industry figures who would be hard to meet
- gain a peer network to develop ongoing knowledge
The main benefit of the networking clubs is the ‘rolling effect’ of our events. The events enable attendees to fast track relationships by seeing the same individuals with whom they wish to do business on a regular basis.
- As a member of the club, you are entitled to attend four TC networking and mentoring events. The key aim of the Tomorrow Club is to help develop the careers of its members by enabling them to establish a network of contacts with people of a similar level in other organisations. The result is a pipeline of contacts to gain work; a strong group of peers to ask advice from and a network of support to fast-track careers in the wealth industry. These relationships grow over time giving the Tomorrow Club members a head start in developing referral networks which also delivers benefit to your organisation. Membership of the group has directly led to referrals and introductions between organisations within the membership.
- Citywealth also invites a number of Tomorrow Club ‘Patrons’ to attend each event to meet and discuss the issues of the industry with members. The Tomorrow Club Patrons are a mixture of senior industry figures who address Tomorrow Club events on issues of the day
- The events take place in the early evening in Central London in a prestigious location and have an informal approach to encourage members to view it as a pleasure to attend and not a chore.
Time: 6.30 pm - 8.30 pm
Dress Code: Smart casual
“ There are two important reasons why I like to attend Citywealth events: firstly, it gives me a unique opportunity to listen to others involved in the wealth management industry, and to understand the issues that are of concern. Secondly, it is an excellent chance to meet new people, and start building relationships. After all, it is still true that people deal with people that they know, like and trust.”
Jessica Fox, Assistant Relationship Manager at Seven Investment Management LLP
“ Citywealth events present an excellent opportunity for meeting and building relationships with other professionals who work with HNW and UHN individuals.”
Sam Longworth, Partner, Stewarts