The Awards for International Finance Centres
Now in their tenth year, the Citywealth International Financial Centre Awards were established to highlight the excellence of the advisers and managers in the private wealth sector in the major international financial centres.
- For financial services organisations and individuals who include trustees, investment managers, private bankers, lawyers and UHNW advisers
- Judged by an international panel of highly respected practitioners from all private wealth sectors covering all the jurisdictions
- The winners are those judged to have excelled in achievement, innovation, expertise and service
- A unique opportunity for both large and small offshore companies to be recognised for an outstanding achievement
IMPORTANT NOTICE for Results:
- The result announcement will be made exclusively to those attending the virtual event, and the winners in attendance will receive their official logos, trophies, and licence via post complimentary.
- For those not in attendance, the winners are invited to purchase their winner’s pack inclusive of official logo, trophy and licence at the cost of £1350 +VAT / category so they can share the good news.
For any information regarding the awards and terms and conditions, please contact Calin Lapuste.
2022 Event Details
Date: Wednesday, 26 January, 2022
Event Host: TBC
Charity Partner: TBC
Dress Code: Smart Suits/Cocktail Wear
“ We are dedicated to building long-term relationships with our clients. So these awards, because they are voted for in part by our clients, recognise this and reflect a strong year for the business’s offshore division.”
Leading private client trustee, Jersey
“ Being named ‘Law Firm of the Year’ is a tremendous accolade which recognises the high level of service we provide to our clients. Being recognised in this way by Citywealth is the perfect way to begin the new year.”
Leading private client lawyer, Cayman Islands