Citywealth opens search for IFC Powerwomen 2019
8 July 2019
Each year, Citywealth compiles the IFC Powerwomen Top 200 list to celebrate powerful women in the global private wealth industry. The list recognises women of achievement who are trailblazers in their field, helping to promote business excellence in their home jurisdiction and consolidating the reputations of the financial services industry globally.
Submissions are now open for the 2019 ranking. The deadline is 1 November 2019.
To be eligible for inclusion you must be a woman working in an IFC who is currently in a senior management position.
You will need to provide answers to the following questions:
- Email address
- Twitter Handle/LinkedIn Profile
- What is your role within the business? Max 100 words. (Tell us about client work and any other responsibilities you hold)
- What is your P+L responsibility? Can you demonstrate year-on-year growth? (Please show as a percentage) Max 100 words.
- What is your proudest achievement? (Personal or professional). Max 150 words.
- Please provide a specific example of how you are inspiring and guiding the next generation of women within your organisation. (Example may include mentoring, coaching, sponsorship, philanthropy and initiatives. Please include the results of your efforts). Max 250 words.
- What is the gender balance of your team?
- number of women in the team
- number of people in the team total
- In your opinion, has the consolidation model in the IFCs been successful? Yes/No
- Do you have any thoughts on consolidation you'd like to share? Max 100 words.
- Has consolidation affected your career progression? Please select one of the following:
- I have more opportunities for progression
- I have fewer opportunities for progression
- I have the same opportunities for progression
- Which IFCs do you believe are winning in the global marketplace? Please explain your choice.
- What new services are you offering in the IFCs? Max 100 words.
The following questions are optional and all responses will be reported in aggregate.
- Please rate your work/life balance. (0 being poor. 10 being excellent)
- Have you ever found yourself in a situation in which you felt sexually discriminated? (Yes/No)
- What is the gender balance of your organisation’s leadership? (Please provide as a ratio of men to women)
- Let us know the total number of staff within your organisation