The Francis Hotel Bath, The Queens Hotel Cheltenham, The Castle Hotel Windsor: a collection of dreamy hotels as Christmas destinations 2022 from the Sutton Hotel Collection.
From The Francis Hotel Bath, a townhouse set in an architecturally iconic English city, embracing tradition in both history and style at the Queens Hotel Cheltenham or preferring to experience Christmas like royalty at the Castle Hotel Windsor: different solutions to celebrate the festive season in style through a collection of dreamy hotels as Christmas destinations 2022 from the Sutton Hotel Collection.
The Francis Hotel Bath
The Francis Hotel Bath is a townhouse set in an architecturally fascinating and iconic English city of Bath, with character and style that exudes a warm welcome. The hotel has 98 sumptuous bedrooms with vibrant interiors that will transport you back to the Regency period.
The Francis Hotel Bath offers:
- From Monday 21st November - Festive Lunch and Dinners, with a variety of options such as a delicious turkey roast with all the traditional trimmings. - Two courses £27.50 | Three courses £35.00
- From Saturday 26th November - Festive Afternoon Tea with delicious festive bun sandwiches, freshly baked scones, and delicate tea cakes, all accompanied by mulled wine or prosecco. - £21.00 per person. Add a glass of Prosecco or mulled wine for £6.50 per person
- Christmas Day - Guests will be invited to step into the hotel’s restaurant, Boho Marché for five mouth-watering courses with all the trimmings, followed by coffee and mince pies. - £85.00 per adult, £45.00 per child aged 4-12 years, children aged 3 and under eat free
HOW: To find out more about the festive season, visit The Francis Hotel Bath. Overnight package stays from 24-27th December start from £409 per person plus accommodation and meals.
The Queens Hotel Cheltenham
At the Queens Hotel Cheltenham guests can embrace tradition in both history and style. Step back in time to a bygone era of opulence and refinement in the Grade II listed building, whilst enjoying all the modern comforts of an exquisite boutique hotel.
The Queens Hotel Cheltenham offers:
- Festive Parties in The Regency Suite - From £49.50 per adult. Available throughout December
- Christmas Brunch & Bubbles - Queens’ festive brunch menu is served from Thursday to Saturday throughout December, between 11am and 3pm
- Festive Afternoon Tea - £25.00 per person. Available from 12.30pm to 4.30pm throughout December
- Four-course Christmas Eve Dinner - From £55.00 per adult and £22.50 per child (up to 12)
- Five-course Christmas Day dining experience in Victoria’s. - From £99.00 per person and £49.50 per child aged 6-12, children aged 5 and under eat free
- Boxing Day Gala Dinner, a Black Tie event - From £55.00 per person, £22.50 per child (up to 12)
HOW: To find out more about the festive season offers, visit The Queens Hotel Cheltenham. Overnight package stays from 24-27th December start from £395 per person per accommodation and meals.
The Castle Hotel Windsor
The Castle Hotel Windsor, established as one of Windsor's boutique hotels, consists of 108 rooms and offers a prime location at the heart of Windsor for those looking to experience some regality this festive season:
The Castle Hotel Windsor offers:
- Private Package of a three-course menu. - Available throughout December and selected dates in January. Thursday from £55.00 per person | Friday and Saturday from £60.00 per person | Sunday to Wednesday from £45.00 per person
- Festive Lunch and Dinners in the hotel’s restaurant Leaf, which will turn into a magical winter wonderland. - Two-course lunch £25.00 | Three-course lunch £30.00 Two-course dinner £30.00 | Three-course dinner £35.00 From £22.50 per child (4-12 years old)
- Festive Afternoon Tea at the hotel with live carols to sing along to. - Served daily from 12 noon to 5pm, Friday 25th November to Saturday 31st December, (excluding Sunday 25th and Monday 26th December). £35.00 per person
- Special appearance from Father Christmas, with a gift for children at Afternoon Tea - £37.50 per adult, £22.50 per child aged 4-12 years, £12.50 per child aged 0-3 years
- Four-course traditional Christmas Day meal - £110.00 per adult, £60.00 per child aged 4-12 years, £20.00 per child aged 0-3 years Sittings available between 12 noon and 2pm
HOW: To find out more about the festive season offers, visit the Castle Hotel Windsor. Overnight package stays from 24th – 26th December start from £335 per person per accommodation and meals.