Sit back and relax whilst iChauffeur take you on a ten-day tour of the very best of the UK.
With the choice of a chauffeur driven Range Rover Autobiography, Bentley Mulsanne or Rolls-Royce Phantom, in addition to accommodation at some of the UK’s most sought after properties; this tour caters to the most discerning business or leisure travellers.
From London’s The Connaught Hotel or Oxford’s Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons, to The Dormy House in the idyllic setting of the Cotswolds and The Lodore Falls in the picturesque Lake District. While in Scotland, guests will stay at Edinburgh’s iconic Balmoral Hotel, the renowned Fife Arms Hotel, and St Andrews’ Old Course Hotel with its inimitable access to world class golf.
Guests will enjoy:
- Private sunset cruise along the Thames, before an after-hours viewing of the Crown Jewels, coupled with dinner and cocktails
- Dinner at Spencer House with Earl Spencer, brother of the late Princess Diana
- Behind the scene experience of Blenheim Palace with a visit to the exclusive private apartments
- Guided tour around Oxford University’s Christchurch College by the Vice-Chancellor
- Private cooking lesson with a Michelin-starred chef
- Cocktail making masterclass with an expert mixologist at The Cotswolds Distillery
- Tour through Lake District National Park and Yacht cruise across Lake Windermere
- Scotch whisky experience with an expert ‘Keeper of the Quaich’ in the stunning vault that houses the world’s largest collection of scotch whisky
- Private tour of Her Majesty The Queen’s former floating palace, The Royal Yacht Britannia
- Golf lesson at The St Andrews Golf Club under the guidance of a PGA Qualified professional
iChauffeur recognises travel is as much an opportunity to relax and indulge as it is a time for cerebral pursuits, learning new skills and experiencing new emotions. Decadent afternoon teas and time in the spa at The Lygon Arms is sure to rejuvenate, while active pursuits in the wild landscape of Scotland will invigorate. Retail therapy in the company of an antiques expert in the Cotswolds’ treasure-studded Broadway is balanced with the developing of new skills such as floristry or perfumery at Daylesford.
iChauffeur’s Most Exclusive Chauffeur Driven Tour will launch from December 2019 and will be priced from £87,500 per person based on two guests. Other cars are also available upon request. To book or enquire about this tour, please email email@example.com, call +44 (0) 208 400 4829 or visit https://www.ichauffeur.co.uk/tour/