Powerwomen Awards Submissions
Submissions are now closed.
Awards categories and criteria
Any organisation or individual may enter themselves for any of the awards. Organisations may put forward entries for multiple awards as appropriate. We also welcome your nominations for any organisation or individual you think is deserving of recognition at these prestigious awards.
An independent panel of industry judges determines the winners. The shortlist is published online and online voting will take place. The online vote carries the weight of one additional judge.
Awards will go to those organisations/individuals that are recognised by peers and clients as demonstrating excellence under the relevant criteria below. Submissions should have statistics and metrics to support them:
- Having outstanding female leadership with metrics to demonstrate growth or revenue development
- Consistent female promotion rates
- New initiatives to help parents with flexibility
- Engagement with outreach initiatives aimed at black, minority and ethnic communities
- Dynamic mentors or sponsors demonstrating the two way relationship that has been built
- Running a successful internal women’s network
- Specific gender programmes and communication of them internally
- Clear policies and how they are implemented for female career advancement
- The judges are looking for concise written submissions and your entry should cover as many of the listed criteria as possible
- Please ensure you include what associations and registrations you are a member of
- When nominating a third party, please provide as much information as possible. Contact details for the nominee are mandatory
Best practice peer exchange and entry transparency
In a move to help the market more with their gender programmes, Citywealth would like to publicise the winning entries in order to reveal practical steps for the industry to use. This will also help highlight the bestpractice of the winners. Please advise us if your entry is confidential or if you will agree to publicity.
Stage 1 The contest is open for submissions and companies to enter
Stage 2 The Judges review the entries and meet to agree the finalists
Stage 3 The finalists are announced
Stage 4 Public Voting – online voting opens and will count as one additional judges vote
Stage 5 Judges meet to cast final votes and agree the winners
Stage 6 The winners are announced publicly at the awards ceremony
All submissions are now subject to a submission fee, this must be paid before entries will be submitted to judges for review. Payable on entry link above.