Magic Circle Awards Submissions
Submissions are now closed.
A fee of £250 + VAT will be applied to each entry sent after the deadline.
Award Entry Information
An independent panel of industry judges determines the winners.
Additionally, the shortlist is published online and online voting will take place. The online vote carries the weight of one additional judge. Over 17,500 votes were received for the 2017 shortlist.
We require a separate submission for each category you would like to enter.
Any organisation or individual may enter themselves for any of the awards. Organisations may put forward entries for multiple awards as appropriate.
We also welcome your nominations for any organisation or individual you think is deserving of recognition at these prestigious awards.
Awards will go to those organisations/individuals that are recognised by peers and clients as demonstrating excellence under the relevant criteria below:
- Statistics about growth: staff, clients, cases and performance
- Entry level for clients/average size of client
- Management tree/Staff qualifications and experience
- Ownership/shareholder structure or your organisation/how many clients or structures
- Demonstration of expertise /client advisory/recommendations
- Products/service launches/Emerging market initiatives
- Innovative solutions to private client dilemmas
- Relationship management initiatives – examples and how it differentiates your offering
- Client retention rates
- Case studies of specific client work in last year (confidential/no names required)
- Investment performance (third party corroboration will be noted)
- Leadership and vision: short and long term strategic projects
- Ensure the submission includes a cover letter, which can be downloaded below.
- Each entry must be in the form of a written submission of no more than 1000 words. The judges are looking for concise written submissions and your entry should cover as many of the listed criteria as possible.
- Please ensure you include what associations and registrations you are a member of.
- When nominating a third party, please provide as much information as possible. Contact details for the nominee are mandatory.
Please send entries by email to Lina Petkova: email@example.com
NB. All award entries are treated in the strictest confidence.
About the Citywealth Magic Circle Awards
The Citywealth Magic Circle Awards have become an established presence in the wealth calendar. Each year the Citywealth Magic Circle Awards bring together the elite of advisors in the wealth industry as well as being an established event for philanthropists and the UHNW readership of Citywealth.
The Citywealth Magic Circle Awards bring together over 400 of the industry’s global elite representing over 140 organisations including the leading law firms, trust companies, family offices, tax advisors, investment managers and bankers in the wealth sector to recognise the achievements of the industry during the past year.
The evening is a unique opportunity to meet and network with the leaders in the advisory sectors and the UHNW clients there to help promote the causes close to their hearts.
For further information please contact:
Events Manager, Citywealth
For ticket sales and sponsorships please contact:
Relationship Manager, Citywealth
Office: 020 7487 5858
Private Bank of the Year
Private Client Asset Manager of the Year
Charity Investment Manager of the Year
Financial Advisory Firm of the Year
Private Investment Office of the Year
FinTech Vendor of the Year
Law Firm of the Year – Regional
Law Firm of the Year - London
Charity Law Firm of the Year
Family/Matrimonial Law Firm of the Year
Property Law Firm of the Year
Immigration Law Firm of the Year
Lawyer of the Year
International Law Firm of the Year
Technology Innovation of the Year
Investment Monitoring Company of the Year
Tax Advisory Firm of the Year
Trust Company of the Year
Trustee of the Year
Accountancy Firm of the Year
Industry Newcomer of the Year
Outstanding Individual of the Year
Woman of the Year
Lifetime Achievement Award
Diversity/Gender: Positive Role Model of the Year
Diversity/Gender Programme of the Year
Family Office of the Year
Tomorrow Club Award
Wealth Professional Award
Private Banker of the Year
Entrepreneurial Individual of the Year
FinTech Advancement of the Year
FinTech Innovation of the Year
Robo Investor of the Year