Magic Circle Awards Submissions
Submissions are now open. Deadline 30 September 2017.
Award Entry Information
An independent panel of industry judges determines the winners.
Additionally, the shortlist is published online and online voting will take place. The online vote carries the weight of one additional judge. Over 17,500 votes were received for the 2017 shortlist.
We require a separate submission for each category you would like to enter.
Any organisation or individual may enter themselves for any of the awards. Organisations may put forward entries for multiple awards as appropriate.
We also welcome your nominations for any organisation or individual you think is deserving of recognition at these prestigious awards.
Awards will go to those organisations/individuals that are recognised by peers and clients as demonstrating excellence under the relevant criteria below:
- Statistics about growth: staff, clients, cases and performance
- Entry level for clients/average size of client
- Management tree/Staff qualifications and experience
- Ownership/shareholder structure or your organisation/how many clients or structures
- Demonstration of expertise /client advisory/recommendations
- Products/service launches/Emerging market initiatives
- Innovative solutions to private client dilemmas
- Relationship management initiatives – examples and how it differentiates your offering
- Client retention rates
- Case studies of specific client work in last year (confidential/no names required)
- Investment performance (third party corroboration will be noted)
- Leadership and vision: short and long term strategic projects
- Ensure the submission includes a cover letter, which can be downloaded below.
- Each entry must be in the form of a written submission of no more than 1000 words. The judges are looking for concise written submissions and your entry should cover as many of the listed criteria as possible.
- Please ensure you include what associations and registrations you are a member of.
- When nominating a third party, please provide as much information as possible. Contact details for the nominee are mandatory.
Please send entries by email to Lina Petkova: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB. All award entries are treated in the strictest confidence.
About the Citywealth Magic Circle Awards
The Citywealth Magic Circle Awards have become an established presence in the wealth calendar. Each year the Citywealth Magic Circle Awards bring together the elite of advisors in the wealth industry as well as being an established event for philanthropists and the UHNW readership of Citywealth.
The 2017 Citywealth Magic Circle Awards brought together over 400 of the industry’s global elite representing over 140 organisations including the leading law firms, trust companies, family offices, tax advisors, investment managers and bankers in the wealth sector to recognise the achievements of the industry during the past year.
The evening is a unique opportunity to meet and network with the leaders in the advisory sectors and the UHNW clients there to help promote the causes close to their hearts.
For further information please contact:
Events and Marketing Executive, Citywealth
For ticket sales and sponsorships please contact:
Relationship Manager, Citywealth
Office: 020 7487 5858